We help your business Grow!
Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
In2Tech’s clients are provided a Service Level Agreement (SLA) that ensures a fixed maintenance cost. This ensures your business can budget for IT spend while your staff can call us exactly when they need prompt and reliable IT support Melbourne, Brighton and Mornington!
The SLA is an agreement between the client and the service company on when, what and how services are to be provided. There is a minimum term to the agreements and they are renewed yearly.
In2Tech’s Service Agreement’s key benefits
Our SLAs provide clients with a whole heap of benefits, including:
- Fixed cost of maintenance for an organisation
- Convenient monthly payments (rather than a large lump sum)
- Allowing staff to call when they need without worrying about additional costs
- Scheduled maintenance that keeps computer systems running at peak performance.
- Includes MS Office, Emails, Antivirus, AntiSPAM, Advanced Patch Management and Backups!
- Priority support over non-contracted clients
- No call out fees!
Prepay and save!
In2Tech also offers a range of prepaid plans that provide up to 33% discount off our casual rate!
These prepay packs also offer priority service over casual clients, and there is no time limit for using up your hours.
Contact us to find out more about our prepay plans and get the best IT support in Melbourne today!